Sunday, September 19, 2010

take two

"WE TALKED ABOUT MUSIC, HE WAS INTO PUNK. HE TOLD ME ALL THE BANDS THAT I LIKED WERE JUNK, I SAID I'D NEVER HEARD A SONG THE SEX PISTOLS SANG. I LAUGHED BACK AT HIM, AND THEN THE BELL RANG" -caught in the crowd by kate miller-heidke


1. caught in the crowd - kate miller-heidke
2. enough's enough - jamie lidell
3. come and get it - eli 'paperboy' reed
4. cooler than me (mike posner vs. sia) - neon hitch
5. brandy (you're a fine girl) - looking glass
6. i want you - kings of leon
7. anchorage - michelle schocked
8. the seeds 2.0 - the roots
9. alabama - taylor carson
10. when we were young - lucy shwartz
11. coney island - good old war
12. he's not a boy - the like
13. three weeks - perpetual groove
14. one more day - derek james
15. a year can change a lot - chris velan

No comments:

Post a Comment